CLICK HERE to sign up
YES! We get to meet together…even if it won’t be quite the same.
Join us this Sunday, June 21 at 6 PM. We will gather (socially distant) and share in a game and devo together. We only plan to meet for about an hour but it will be Ok, so good to be out and not have to look at each other on a screen.
- What: Campfire Devo and games
- When: THIS SUNDAY, June 21, 6 PM – 7 PM (plenty of time to celebrate Father’s Day and still participate)
- Details: See below – YOU MUST SIGN UP – LIMIT 12 STUDENTS
- Other: Parents, feel free to contact Mike if you have any questions.
Here are some things you can expect and some things we are doing to make sure everyone is safe:
- This is a SENIOR HIGH ONLY (8th grade through graduating seniors) event.
- You will need to sign up to come – there will be no more than 12 teens total (plus the 2 interns and Mike).
- We will be taking everyone’s temperature when you arrive.
- No singing for now. but we will have a campfire, devo, and play a game.
- Bring your own lawn chair (or get your own chair from the porch)
- Painted circles indicating 6 ft perimeters where a chair can be placed.
- Bring your own snacks/drinks
- Hand sanitizer will be available
- For this time no bathrooms – no one inside
- It will last only an hour
- Since we are outside, masks are optional
- If it rains, we will reschedule.