Come join us TOMORROW – Sunday, November 8 – for a time of gathering and a devotional thought (with some social distance games too). We will be OUTSIDE playing some games (active social-distanced games too), hanging out, and having a devotional.
- Make sure you bring a water bottle and lawn chair.
- It’s supposed to be warm but will be cooling off as it gets dark (EARLY!) so you might want to bring a jacket.
- You could also bring your own snacks to eat while we hang out.
NO NEED TO SIGN UP THIS WEEK – JUST SHOW UP!!! 🙂
The following procedures will be in place:
We want to make sure to take every safety precaution necessary to keep everyone safe and healthy. Be prepared to follow socially distance guidelines and have your temperature taken upon arrival.
- Before Arrival
- Please do not attend if you are not feeling well!
- Use the bathroom before you arrive – while there will be a bathroom available, it will require you cleaning it before and after you use it. You will also need a mask to use the restroom.
- Pack your own snacks and drinks – at least a water bottle – there is no public water available.
- There are some chairs available but you are encouraged to BRING your own lawn chair or blankets.
- Upon Arrival
- Please arrive with your mask on and keep it on until you find a seat.
- Each attendee may have their temperature checked upon arrival.
- We will make sure you are properly spaced…If you want someone specific in the spot next to you, you should wait until they arrive.
- Siblings can sit together but are not required to.
- Sanitizer will be available.
- WHAT: teenEPIC YG Gathering
- WHEN: Sunday, Nov 8 – 4-6 PM
- COST: FREE
- Mask in case you need to use the bathroom
- Water Bottle
- Lawn chair
- Snacks if you want
- Desire to encourage and be encouraged