Come join us THIS Sunday, November 1, for a time of gathering, fellowship, Bible study, and games.
WE WILL BE INSIDE THIS WEEK!
Make sure you bring a mask! We want to make sure to take every safety precaution necessary to keep everyone safe and healthy. Be prepared to follow socially distance guidelines and have your temperature taken upon arrival.
(you can sign up for your whole family). PLEASE SIGN UP BY FRIDAY NIGHT IF YOU’RE BRINGING PROJECT SUPPLIES.
WHEN YOU SIGN UP, it allows us to plan for the right amount of seating and space. It also lets us know who to contact in case of a change of plans. – If you’ve signed up before and I have your email on file, you don’t have to put your email address in the form – BUT if something happens that causes us to have to change plans, I will communicate by email (and text) only to those who have signed up.
The following procedures will be in place:
- Before Arrival
- Please do not attend if you are not feeling well!
- Pack your own snacks and drinks – at least a water bottle – there is no public water available.
- Upon Arrival
- Please arrive with your mask on and keep it on while you are in the building.
- Each attendee may have their temperature checked upon arrival.
- We will make sure you are properly spaced…If you want someone specific in the spot next to you, you should wait until they arrive.
- Siblings can sit together but are not required to.
- Bathrooms will be available, please take proper precautions before and after you use it. You will also need a mask to use the restroom.
- Sanitizer will be available.
- WHAT: teenEPIC YG Gathering
- WHEN: Sunday, Nov 1 – 4-6 PM
- COST: FREE
- A jacket in case we go outside for a game or something
- Desire to explore God’s word
- Desire to have fun
- Desire to practice your faith
- Desire to encourage and be encouraged
Categories: Youth Group