Come join us THIS Sunday, September 13, for a time of gathering and a devotional thought (with some social distance games too). Bring some snacks or your evening meal to eat while we hang out. (Parents are welcomed to attend as well – just sign up as if you were a student.)
We want to make sure to take every safety precaution necessary to keep everyone safe and healthy. Be prepared to follow socially distance guidelines and have your temperature taken upon arrival.
PLEASE SIGN UP by 2 PM Sunday – (each individual planning to attend must sign up). Doing so allows us to plan for the right amount of seating and space. It also lets us know who to contact in case of a change of plans.
The following procedures will be in place:
- Before Arrival
- Please do not attend if you are not feeling well!
- Use the bathroom before you arrive – while there will be a bathroom available, it will require you cleaning it before and after you use it. You will also need a mask to use the restroom.
- Pack your own snacks and drinks – at least a water bottle – there is no public water available.
- There are some chairs available but you are encouraged to BRING your own lawn chair or blankets.
- Upon Arrival
- Please arrive with your mask on and keep it on until you find a seat.
- Each attendee may have their temperature checked upon arrival.
- We will make sure you are properly spaced…If you want someone specific in the spot next to you, you should wait until they arrive.
- Siblings can sit together but are not required to.
- Sanitizer will be available.
- WHAT: teenEPIC YG Gathering
- WHEN: Sunday, Sept 14 – 4-6 PM
- COST: FREE
- Empty bladder and a mask in case you need to use the bathroom
- Lawn chair
- Snacks and drink
- Desire to encourage and be encouraged
Categories: Youth Group