***The Mystery Trip Is Full***
Our Sr. High Mystery Trip is August 4 & 5. This trip is for Sr. high including the incoming 9th graders. We will leave from the building at 2 PM Sunday, Aug 4 and return by 10 AM on Aug 5.
The cost is $25 if you register by Wednesday night ($35 after – still a good deal) and includes dinner Sunday night and breakfast Monday morning as well as a ‘big event’ Sunday night. (You can pay by check if you register and pay by July 31)
Transportation is guaranteed if you register by Wednesday evening (July 31) Youth Group – after that, only open seats left in the vehicles already reserved.
You need to bring a sleeping bag (or sheets and blankets), pillow, toiletries, towel?, and change of clothes. You may also want a jacket (we will be up and outside late at night) and a blanket or lawn chair to sit on.
CLICK HERE to register.
- What: Sr. High Mystery Trip
- Who: Incoming 9th graders – this year’s graduates
- When: Aug 4 (2 PM) – Aug 5 (10 AM)
- Bring: Sleeping bag (or sheets/blanket), pillow, toiletries, change of clothes. Also blanket or chair to sit on and a jacket or long-sleeve shirt.
- Cost: $25 if you sign up and pay by Wednesday, July 31. ($35 after)