It’s that time of year again! Time for the Neotez Volleyball Tournament. The tournament is a fun way for Neotez to raise money each year. Our Youth groups (and now they have adult teams – parents see Steve Dolan if you’re interested) get together and play volleyball or just hang out!
We will leave right after classes on Sunday, September 10 and should be back no later than 6:15 PM (we are at the mercy of the games and organizers – we will send out a text if we are running late).
If volleyball is not your thing, that’s OK, bring some cards or games and hang out and cheer our teams on!
- Date: Sept 10, 2017
- Who: 6th-12th grade
- When: We leave right after worship time or 11:30. We will return before or by 6:15 PM
- Cost: $6 – we ask that everyone donate whether you play or not – the money goes to Camp Neotez.
- Cost: $ for cheap lunch and dinner at the tournament. About $10 for food will fill you up for the day.
- ALL PROCEEDS go to camp!
- Sign up below BY SUNDAY – whether you play or just come and cheer you need to sign up so we make sure to have enough transportation.
- lawn chair
- tennis shoes
- blanket or something to sit on
- Money for Lunch ~ $5
- Money for dinner ~ $5
- anything else to get you through the day.
- Please wear modest clothing – fingertip length shorts, t-shirts or something with a sleeve over the shoulder (no tank or halter tops please)
- Please don’t bring iPods or electronic stuff (Be With Who You’re With)
Thanks for helping support Camp Neotez
Contact Mike at Mike@teenepic.org for more info.