***The Sr. High Trip is full…you can sign up on the waiting list. If we have enough on the waiting list, we will consider getting another vehicle. If someone backs out, we will go in order of the waiting list sign up.
Our Senior High Trip…the “last hoorah” for our seniors (class of ’17)! Grades 9-12 (including incoming 9th graders) are invited to attend. We will leave on Sunday, Aug 6 at 4 PM and return on Monday, Aug 7 by 11 PM.
We are going to Holiday World in Santa Claus, Indiana and we will spend the day at the amusement and water park there. The cost is $100 and includes Holiday World entrance, hotel room, and transportation. (Senior & Early-Bird Discounts apply – see below)
You will need to bring…money for your meals – we will stop for dinner along the way and on the way back. Breakfast will be included in the hotel cost but you will also want lunch and snacks in the park. Also, bring a change or two of clothes…also a swimsuit if you want to do the Splashin’ Safari Water Park.
Cost Breakdowns and discounts (scroll down the payment option on the form):
- Regular Rate – $100
- Earlybird only (sign up on July 23) – $80
- Senior (Class of ’17) & Earlybird (sign up on July 23) – $75
- Senior (Class of ’17)only discount – $80
- You can pay by check by NEXT SUNDAY, JULY 30! – these rates apply
Group limit – SIGN UP NOW as you read this!!! There are only 12 seats available in the van. When those are full, you can sign up on the waiting list. If we have enough on the waiting list, we will consider getting another vehicle.
- What: Sr. High Trip to Holiday World
- When: Aug 6 (4:00 pm) – Aug 7 (back by 11 pm)
- Cost: $100 (see above for discounts)
- $ for meals on the way there and back AND lunch, snacks in the Park.
- Changes of clothes
- Swimsuit (if you want to do the Water Park)
- Sign up – CLICK HERE
- There is a limit of 12 student seats on the van.
- If the van is full, CLICK HERE to sign up for the waiting list.
- If there is enough on the waiting list, we may secure more transportation.