Come join MK&G along with all the Middle School for a POOL PARTY AT THE REZENTEZ HOUSE!!! This Thursday Throwdown will take place on the 22nd of June. Drop your middle schoolers off at the EPICenter at the Lafayette Building at 12:30PM and pick them up at 5PM (If you’re dropping off and picking up at the Rezentez home it’s 1 PM and 4:15 PM). Now, in order to have the optimal pool party
Now, in order to have the optimal pool party experience, we must maintain a healthy level of blood sugar. Therefore, BOYS need to bring snacks and GIRLS need to bring sodas or some kind of drink. You also need to bring a towel, sunscreen, and a fun attitude!!! Bring a change of clothes and pool toys if you want. This event is FREE because MK&G care about your wallets and well-being.
- What: Pool Party at the Rezentez
- Who: Middle School ONLY (current 5th -8th graders)
- When: June 22, drop off at the EPICenter at 12:30PM; pick-up at 5PM
- Where: The Rezentez’s House
- What to bring: BOYS BRING SOME FORM OF SNACKS AND GIRLS BRING SODA, Towel, Sunscreen, Goggles, Pool Toys (only if you are willing to share), Change of Clothes (If you hate walking around in damp clothes), and as always, bring a great attitude!
- Cost: FREE!!!!! Except for whatever your drink/snack costs
NOTE: Youth Group swimming outings mean modesty for both genders. Please help us out with this so we don’t have to be specific.