Refuge is here!
Here are some things you need to know for the weekend!
teenEPIC Student Notes:
- Be at the building by 6:45 to pack the trailer Friday night.
- Make sure you eat dinner BEFORE you arrive!
- Only bring what you can carry…remember the cabins are a bit of a walk to get to especially if you’re carrying all your stuff!
- Bring warm clothing.
- Yes – YOU – BRING YOUR BIBLE
- We should return to Lafayette by the end of class time on Sunday.
- Don’t hesitate to email, text or call (leave a voicemail or I will assume it’s not important) if you have any questions.
- YOU ARE EXPECTED to take at least one shower over the course of the weekend!!! So bring a towel and soap!!!
- NO ONE HAS TOLD ME ANYTHING DIFFERENT so I assume all who have signed up are riding with the group. If you have a valid reason for driving on your own (work late, etc.) please let me know as transportation can be challenging.
About the camp:
Lodging in heated cabins, Showers in your cabins, meals on Saturday and breakfast on Sunday, Friday night and Saturday night snacks., lots of fun!
What to Bring:
BIBLE, Sleeping bag, pillow, toiletries, towel, pen, note- book, flashlight, water bottle, a positive attitude. Sporting equipment, games, musical instruments. (Whatever you bring, understand the risks involved in things getting lost, broken, or stolen).
Anything else you would bring to camp for the weekend, including jackets and sweatshirts, depending on the weather. It is supposed to be cold in the evenings, so bring something for setting around that campfire.
What NOT to Bring:
iPods, cell phones, alcohol, fireworks, tobacco products, drugs, firearms, knives or pets. Leave electronics and anything illegal at home please. (If you bring a phone, that’s OK but please do not have it out!)