teenEPIC Mission Trip Info Meeting
On October 16 there will be a 30 minute informational meeting concerning the Summer 2017 Youth Ministry Honduras Trip. This will take place in the MIDDLE SCHOOL ROOM (located on the back hallway of the Education Wing). Teens and their parents are encouraged to attend if you are interested in going.
Know Before You Go
- The tentative dates are July 14-21 or July 15-22 (still working with the airlines to get the best price).
- The approximate costs is $1400-$1500 – depending on final cost for airline tickets. This should be firm by the time of the meeting.
- You must be 16 years old as of July 1 in order to travel without a parent.
- $200 deposit holds your spot – You can give this at anytime now.
- Once the 24 spots are taken, the deposit becomes non-refundable unless it can be filled by someone on the waiting list.
- After November 1, the deposit become non-refundable (because of airline commitments)
- We have a total of 24 spots available – Lafayette teens and their parents will be given preference until October 23. A Lafayette teen may also hold a spot for 1 friend.