Summer is here!!! It seems like we just got back from Winterfest, but it’s time to enjoy the SUN!
For our Senior High Trip, we will once again be going to Kentucky Lake for a day on the water. We will leave Sunday, June 7 after morning class. Bring your stuff and a sack lunch (we will eat before we leave). We will be joining the Gillespies at their house for pizza and a pool party that evening.
Monday, we will spend the day playing on the lake. We will return on Monday, June 8 around 10 PM. Sign up by CLICKING HERE. PLEASE sign up by no later than Wednesday, June 3. We do have a transportation limit of 12 students so seats may not be available if you wait until then!!!
The cost is $65 (please pay ASAP) and includes:
- 1 night in a hotel
- breakfast at the hotel on Monday
- Sunday night pizza & swimming
- boat rental and gas
- Lunch on Monday on the lake (ham & turkey sandwiches, chips, drinks)
- $ for dinner on the way home
- water stuff/ goggles. floatie, etc.
- MODEST SWIMSUIT (boys – longer swim trunks , girls – one piece or tankini – NO BIKINIS)
- Beach Towel
- This is for Sr. High – (9th-12th grades).
- Right now we have a limit of 12 students – so sign up NOW if you want to go!
- AS ALWAYS – modest swimsuits required (boys – longer trousers, girls – one piece or tankini – NO BIKINIS)
- We leave the lake about 5 PM – will stop at Chick-Fil-A on the way home. We should be back to Lafayette by 9:30-10 PM – will call or text parents after we stop for dinner with a better time frame.