The dates are October 30-November 2. We will leave on Thursday, October 30 at 4:30 PM from the Lafayette parking lot. We should return by 6 PM on Sunday, November 2. The cost is $65 ($55 for Bison Days Registration and $10 for transportation) and includes transportation, lodging, meals while on campus, a Bison Days T-shirt, football game, and other Bison Days activities.
You will be sleeping in dorms (on the floor usually). You will need a sleeping bag, pillow, TOWEL and washcloth plus your clothes (including Sunday clothes and toiletries). You will need money for meals on the way there and back (dinner on Thursday and possibly lunch OR dinner on Sunday)
To go, you must sign up below AND pay your $10 by no later than Wednesday, October 15. YOU MUST ALSO REGISTER WITH HARDING (where you will pay $55 when you register) by CLICKING HERE (Register soon before they run out of spots, you cannot go if you are not registered with Harding because you will not have have food or a place to sleep).
If you go with the youth group, you MUST participate in ALL Bison Days activities including the campus tour, class visits, football game, etc.
ON THE FORM IT ASKS:
- Would you like to stay in a campus dorm? Yes
- With a member of your group? (this means you must ask the other person if they want to room with you – if you ask them and they are with someone else, you may not have a partner) – you put their name and number – make sure they are attending Bison Days
- With a current Harding student? If you check YES – make sure you contact that person BEFORE you put their name down – they may have already agreed to keep other people – DO NOT ASSUME
- Name of Chaperones: Mike Brown, Cell: 317.796.8720
- Total Number of Guests in Party: Ask Mike
Space is limited on the van so sign up early.
Youth Group Van Sign up
<iframe src=”https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Fj6cmI0EWLciQEPaO3VtoCd4qju0dYNj3PAjNrUhqnk/viewform?embedded=true” width=”760″ height=”1000″ frameborder=”0″ marginheight=”0″ marginwidth=”0″>Loading…