It’s that time of year again! Time for the Neotez Volleyball Tournament. The tournament is a fun way for Neotez to raise money each year. Our Youth groups get together and play volleyball or just hang out!
We will leave right after classes on Sunday, September 8 and should be back no later than 6:30 PM (we are at the mercy of the games and organizers – we will send out a text/twitter if running late) CLICK HERE to sign up for texts.
If volleyball is not your thing, that’s OK, bring some cards or games and hang out and cheer our teams on!
- Date: Sept 8, 2013
- Who: 6th-12th grade
- When: We leave right after AM classes. We will return before or by 6:30 PM
- Cost: $6 – we ask that everyone donate whether you play or not – the money goes to Camp Neotez.
- Cost: $ for cheap lunch and dinner at the tournament. About $10 for food will fill you up for the day.
- ALL PROCEEDS go to camp!
- If your name is NOT below and you would like to go…Sign up here BY SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 1 – whether you play or just come and cheer you need to sign up so we make sure to have enough transportation. EVEN IF YOU SIGNED THE TEAM FORMS LAST SUNDAY – please go ahead and register.
- lawn chair
- tennis shoes
- blanket or something to sit on
- Money for Lunch ~ $5
- Money for dinner ~ $5
- anything else to get you through the day.
- Please wear modest clothing – fingertip length shorts, t-shirts or something with a sleeve over the shoulder (no tank or halter tops please)
- Please don’t bring iPods or electronic stuff (Be With Who You’re With)
If you’re new to the group or haven’t been with us on an outing this year, MAKE SURE you have a current Medical Release and Info Form on file. (Sorry you’ll have to do this again in January ) Please bring it with you Sunday or to Youth Group Wednesday Night.
There is an adult team tournament this year. Adults, please see Ed Tritschler if you are interested in playing.
Thanks for helping support Camp Neotez
Contact Mike at Mike@teenepic.org for more info.