THIS IS NOW A MANDATORY DEPOSIT TRIP – which means if you do not go, you lose your $65 if we can’t fill your spot. (If you haven’t paid your deposit you will HAVE to pay it before you are allowed to go on another trip) We have a waiting list at this point. If you can’t go, let Mike know ASAP and we should be able to fill your spot so those who want to go – can.
End of the Summer! Coming FAST! It seems like we just got started, but it’s time to start winding down!
Our Senior High Trip we will, once again, be going to Kentucky Lake for a day on the water. We will leave Sunday, August 4 after morning class. Bring your stuff and a sack lunch (we will eat before we leave). We will join the youth group there for a youth rally (so wear decent clothes) with Patrick Mead and Bill Hirth who will be leading worship. After the youth rally, we will have pizza and pool party at the Gillespies that evening.
Monday, we will spend the day playing on the lake. We will return on Monday, August 5 around 10 PM. Sign up by CLICKING HERE. PLEASE sign up by no later than Wednesday, August 31. We do have a transportation limit so seats may not be available if you wait until then.
The cost is $65 (please pay ASAP) and includes:
- 1 night in a hotel
- breakfast at the hotel on Monday
- Sunday night pizza & swimming
- boat rental and gas
- Lunch on Monday on the lake (ham & turkey sandwiches, chips, drinks)
- $ for dinner on the way home
- water stuff/ goggles. floatie, etc.
- MODEST SWIMSUIT (boys – longer swim trunks , girls – one piece or tankini – NO BIKINIS)
- Beach Towel
- This is for Sr. High – (8th-12th grades – ’12-’13).
- Right now we have a limit of 15 students – so sign up NOW if you want to go!
- AS ALWAYS – modest swimsuits required (boys – longer trousers, girls – one piece or tankini – NO BIKINIS)
- We leave the lake about 5 PM – will stop at Chick-Fil-A on the way home. We should be back to Lafayette by 9:30-10 PM – will call or text parents after we stop for dinner with a better timeframe.