Summer is always a crazy time with all the different activities, vacations, and events! Youth group is no different. We wanted to share our Sunday Class schedule and Wednesday Youth Group Schedule so you will know what’s going on. Beginning tomorrow, FOR OUR CLASSES our 5th graders will join the group and the 8th grade will move into the high school class.
While the classes have promoted, generally through the summer, events and activities will be referred to as Middle School (5th-8th) and High School (9th-12th). YOUR GRADE is the one you just completed until school starts in mid-August.
Sunday Classes (Normal= 5th-7th grade in the Middle school Room and 8th-12th grade in the EPICenter)
- June 2 – MS & HS in the EPICenter for Bacon & Bagels (Welcome 5th Grade)
- June 9 – MS & HS in the Middle School Room for a combined class lead by the interns.
- June 16 – Normal
- June 23 – MS & HS in the EPICenter – Elders to host the class (Mike & Interns will be @ camp for MS Week staff Training.
- June 30 – Normal
- July 7 – MS & HS in the EPICenter
- July 14 – Normal
- July 21 – Kidsfest Sunday (TBA)
- July 28 – NO TEEN CLASSES – SoulLift (worship at Six Flags – you must have a SoulLift armband AND Six Flags ticket) – teens not attending SoulLift are encouraged to attend an adult class
- August – 4 – Normal
- August 11 – Normal
- August 18 – Normal
- August 25 – Normal
Wednesday Youth Group (Normal= 5th-12th Grades in the EPICenter)
- June 5 – NO YOUTH GROUP – encouraged to attend Adult Class in the Worship Center
- June 12 – Normal
- June 19 – Normal (High teen week at Camp Neotez)
- June 26 – TBA (Middle School week at Camp Neotez)
- July 3 – Normal
- July 10 – Normal (Honduras Mission Trip)
- July 17 – NO YOUTH GROUP – all adult classes cancelled due to Kidsfest
- July 24 – Normal
- July 31 – Normal
- August 7 – Normal (Goodbye Interns)
- August 14 – Normal
- August 21 – Normal
- August 28 – Normal