PLEASE NOTE: Details have changed from original post – we are returning late Monday evening.
End of the Summer! Coming FAST! I know we’re just getting started but it’s time to plan ahead! Our Senior High Trip we will be going to Kentucky Lake for a day on the water. We will leave Sunday, August 5 after Sunday morning class bring your stuff and a sack lunch (we will eat before we leave). We will have a cook-out and pool party at the Gillespies that evening. Monday, we will spend the day playing on the lake. We will return on Monday, August 6 around 10 PM. Sign up by CLICKING HERE
The cost is $65 and includes:
- 1 night in a hotel
- breakfast at the hotel on Monday
- Sunday night cook out & swimming
- boat rental and gas
- Lunch on Monday on the lake (ham & turkey sandwiches, chips, drinks)
- water stuff/ goggles. floatie, etc.
- MODEST SWIMSUIT (boys – longer trousers, girls – one piece or tankink – NO BIKINIS)
- Beach Towel
- This is for Sr. High – (including incoming 9th graders).
- Right now we have a limit of 15 students – so sign up EARLY!
- AS ALWAYS – modest swimsuits required (boys – longer trousers, girls – one piece or tankini – NO BIKINIS)
Sign up below: