We are taking a college trip to Harding University on March 22-24 You will work with Mark Pruitt to attend classes that may be in a major your decide to pursue.
- Leave Thursday, March 22 at 1 PM (eat lunch before you come)
- Return Saturday, March 24 by 4 PM (at the latest – hopefully much earlier)
- Bring sleeping bag, pillow, your own towel – you will most likely be sleeping on the floor in dorms
- Cost $40 + meals. (as many as 6 meals – plan on spending a little more for Friday dinner if we go out – Ponderosa or something like that). Harding is buying your lunch on Friday. Some college students are more than happy to let you use a meal on their plan but count on that.
- $ for souviners, also I mentioned in class – we will go see The Hunger Games Friday night if enough people want to.
- Everyone has meetings and classes that you will be attending – please keep those appointments.
Sign up is closed….if you decide you want to go…contact Mike at email@example.com